Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When does the Zeus gear not be as good?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Currently, I'm a grandmaster and I'm wondering when the full Zeus gear set will be replaced with something better.

Thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Barkingham Palace dungeon for level 40 and higher has some gear that could be considered equal to the Zeus gear.

If you're into crafting, the Wintertusk level 56 crafted gear is better than Zeus.

Then, Waterworks level 60 and/or House of Scales level 60 are considered to be the best gear available until level 90-100. (That's when Hades and Darkmoor gear become available.) Crafted level 76/86 boots are sometimes used instead of the Waterworks boots because the crafted Ice/your school boots have better critical block.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Around mid Celestia you may want to upgrade the hat, robe, and boots. The Wintertusk crafted gear is something I recommend if you don't want to spend several hours farming Waterworks.

The sky iron hasta on the other hand, it's up to you. Some people switch it out in Avalon for a wand with a critical block rating but I've seen people running around with it in Azteca. Eventually though, you'll want to switch over to the Hades wand (Tartarus, lvl 90) or the Malistaire wand (Darkmoor lvl 100).

Good luck!

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 56
Mindy Rainflower 5