Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your wizard's role in life? Family?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Here. I'll show you an example. Simple rules:

HAS TO BE IN WIZARD101.
Can be an evil villan
You have to spread your imagination.
#1:
Katie LifeSword
Katie was born by Merle Ambrose, in his house. Her mother got sent away. No one knows why. Once she finished solving the problems in Azteca, she had a feeling in her stomach. Then, she heard somebody say in her mind, "Hello Katie." It was Morganthe! "I am your mother. Believe me... he sent me away because I was being cruel..." Which side should she trust now? Nobody knows. She hasn't told Merle Ambrose yet. Is it time?
Isabella WaterRider
Isabella was born by... well... we don't know. We named her "WaterRider", because she was riding down a river when we found her. The river connected the spiral. She had a tag that said, "Isabella" in written handwriting. We've been looking for people with the same handwriting ever since. Finally, when Isabella was about to do the final blow on Malistare, Sylvia Drake yelled, "Don't do this daughter!" Isabella stopped. She asked, "Did you just say daughter?" "Yes, we're you're family Isabella."
Brianna
Brianna born by... hm... who was she born by? Oh yes, like Isabella, we don't know. She was found in Nightside, by the death school. Another tag was on her. The tag said, "Brianna. Necromancer." It showed everybody that Brianna was a necromancer. There was a legend that said, "The chosen one who will learn all the elements will be sent away, be in front of the death school, and be a necromancer. Fortunetellers say that the chosen one would be named, "Brianna." that was her name. The death teacher gasped. "We need to show this to Merle at once!" He rushed outside to get Merle Ambrose. Brianna grew up not knowing about her identity, but was growing a bit cruel inside. Later, she liked the name, Morganthe. When "Morganthe" found out her identity, she wanted to conquer the spiral and everything in it, just like the famous Malistare wants.

See? Imagination people!
Catch you in the .

MAIN WIZARD:
Katie LifeSword Level 92

SECOND BEST WIZARD:
Nicole something Level 41

THIRD BEST WIZARD:
Isabella WaterRider Level 40

FOURTH BEST WIZARD:
Scarlet DragonBreath Level 32

FIFTH BEST WIZARD:
Brianna Level 20