Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your favorite music in Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I have always loved the Wizard101 music! You really gotta hand it to the music composers at KingsIsle for creating such a wonderful soundtrack! Personally I'd say most of the music in game is great, but there are some music pieces that are just plain incredible!

One of my favorite pieces of music in game is the Celestia combat theme! It's just so epic! I also really like the Wizard City music because of how charming and nostalgic it is! What's your favorite music in Wizard101?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
This may sound weird but, I really like the Choir Snippet that you hear briefly when entering the Cathedral in Marleybone.

I'd love to get the scroll for that to play in my music machine at the castle.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
This question is so hard 'cause all of the music is good in its own way!

My all time favorite song would be the Walruskberg battle theme. I've missed entire turns because I was too busy dancing to it. Another favorite would be the music in my favorite instance, the Starfall Sea.

Others are: The Rasputin boss theme, Forlorn Tayg battle music and the actual music, the main Avalon theme, the Mirage City battle theme, Khrysalis part 2 battle theme, the Shadow palace battle theme, the Celestia battle theme, the Marleybone battle theme.....are you seeing a trend yet?

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
My favorite battle music would probably have to be the Krokotopia battle music. It has such an intense and awesome feeling to it, I get ready to battle any time I hear it, it’s awesome.

For my favorite music in general, I suppose I’d say the Commons music, due to how nostalgic it is for me.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Area51Alien on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
This may sound weird but, I really like the Choir Snippet that you hear briefly when entering the Cathedral in Marleybone.

I'd love to get the scroll for that to play in my music machine at the castle.

Steven Ghoststalker
I thought I was the only one to notice this. It's also one of my favs, along with the music in the Arcanum.

Victoria Fairyheart

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Khrysalis Bastion theme for sure in my opinion. KI did an amazing job on the music of Khrysalis. I love all the music in Khrysalis but the Bastion theme takes my favorite music. I think it also plays in the Silent Market.

Apart from that the Dragonspyre Combat theme is also one of my favorites. It's so epic. Right up my alley.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
this will short and sweet...for me, nothing beats Mooshu...i have the scroll and activate it when I go to my castle.....its almost like I am in super meditation...with a few battles thrown in!....all the worlds are unique and their themes and the music fit each other exactly.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
Pink Bunny on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
this will short and sweet...for me, nothing beats Mooshu...i have the scroll and activate it when I go to my castle.....its almost like I am in super meditation...with a few battles thrown in!....all the worlds are unique and their themes and the music fit each other exactly.
All hail Mooshu, nothing beats Mooshu, forsure.

Arti

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The apocalyptic music at the end of Azteca when you defeat Malistaire and you go back to the commons of that area. So ominous and epic. Love it!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
All the choices my fellow Wizards have mentioned are wonderful. One of the things that attracted me to this game was the music! "Cinematic quality" was the words I used to describe the game's music to a friend.
I truly LOVE the music of Mirage, I could spend hours listening to it ( & have ). For sheer drama - "Spider Speaks" is at the top of my list.
Avalon has a nice medieval theme going.
The music of Zafaria is just so "right" in sound and rhythm, that I feel I'm in Africa!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Top of my list of favorite music scrolls is the Arcanum music. I've been known to just leave my character logged on for 20 minutes while I just relax and listen to that otherworldly bliss. It's so soothing....

Other favorites:

Mirage Canyon theme
Spanish theme from Pirate101 - hey, it drops in Mirage so it counts!
Mooshu Plague theme
Khonda Desert theme from Khrysalis

For Halloween my favorite is the Haunted Dreamworld theme - it's a warped version of the Haunted Theme from Wizard City. It's spooky, eerie, kinda makes my skin crawl. I love it!!

For Christmas my favorite is the Carol of the Bells.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
Dragonspyre music! Always seemed to have an ominous feeling, yet powerful.

Grizzleheim's music was very vibrant and soothing.