Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's with all the batwings?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Okay, here's the deal. I go through maybe 20 - 30 battles per log in, which usually lasts about 45 minutes - 1 hour. Every time a piece of furniture is dropped, it's a jar of batwings 9 times out of 10, so in 30 battles, i'm looking at like 27 or so jars of batwings in my backpack/bank and it's driving me bonkers.

Is there something that can be done to better randomize the furniture/equipment drops? Enough is enough!

On a brighter side, I love the fact that you can stitch your clothing. Just wish there was a way to mesh existing attributes of clothing together to "upgrade" the clothing, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I'm off of the soap box now! See ya'll around the spiral! This is Morgrim Starthief, signing off.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Okay, that's kind of weird. I have never received a jar of batwings and would actually like them for my death house!

But as you will see over and over on these boards, drops are completely random. Pets, furniture, clothing, seeds, and everything is random (well, except that certain bosses drop certain items but if/when you get that item is random too). You just sometimes run into a string of weird things, bad luck or good luck!

Anyway, have fun!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Well if you are battling batwings that is probally what theyll drop. Just saying.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
I agree, i picked up over a hundred of these while finishing up GH. Though I don't mind getting a drop, these take up most of my backpack and bank space and only sell for 10-20 gold normally.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009