Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's up with the star being filled in?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
I promise sometimes one of my freinds (this happens very rarely) goes to the top of my list and their star is filled in and when I teleport to them their name is highlighted in pink, is this really necessary? I even asked them if they entered a true friend code and they said no (Tfc's always turn your friend green anyway). Can someone explain this mysterious friend list disease???

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
You say their name is pink?
This is probably an glitch with the system. Don't worry about it. The stars, however, are probably a glitch too. Don't worry about it, you probably want to close down any other programs such as Youtube videos or messaging programs.
I hope that helps you!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
snakepondooze wrote:
I promise sometimes one of my freinds (this happens very rarely) goes to the top of my list and their star is filled in and when I teleport to them their name is highlighted in pink, is this really necessary? I even asked them if they entered a true friend code and they said no (Tfc's always turn your friend green anyway). Can someone explain this mysterious friend list disease???

You have obviously accidentaly pressed the star and now they are marked as a best friend.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can fill in the star on the friends that you want on top of your list so you can find them on your list quicker. I put a star by a person's name that I don't want to delete or that i see frequently in game. These are the ones that i often quest or farm with.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Just uncheck the star and it will go away. This is the "best friends" feature that sorts friends given that status to the top of the list. It's not the same as true friends (the code used so you can chat freely). You must have accidentally enabled it.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
If you click the star next to your friend's name, that star will fill itself in and the Friend will become your Best Friend. He/She will be at the top of your list of friends and their name will gain a pinkish/purplish tint. Clicking the filled-in star will revert that person back to regular Friend status.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
The star being filled in is just a way of identifying certain friends from others. You fill in the star next to your friends name and highlight their name simply by clicking on the star.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I didn't know that about the "best friend" feature. Is there a limit to how many you can select?