Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Would You Choose for the 14th Day of Xmas?

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 12, 2012
Hey,

If you could could choose the 14th Day of Xmas Giveaway Item, a new addition to the Crown Shop, Items on sale, anything: What would you choose?

I'm just soooo curious to see what else you are asking KI for this Christmas, besides crowns! Can't wait to read your replies!

~ Mythali

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
The new pet looks cool! I might like that. :)

Delver
May 12, 2012
Rebecca Ashhunter on Dec 17, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, I like the icy siren one :)

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
Another day of double pet experience when training.

Pet training is the most annoying thing ever! Takes several tries, countless hatches, gold, crowns, mega foods, and still it's the only thing in the game I totally dread, but I would love to have another day of double experience when training pets.

Kingsisle can keep all the trees, lights, decorations, I only want a better pet with stats I can really use.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
my missing charity mount

Delver
May 12, 2012
Lattegirl on Dec 18, 2015 wrote:

Pet training is the most annoying thing ever! Takes several tries, countless hatches, gold, crowns, mega foods, and still it's the only thing in the game I totally dread, but I would love to have another day of double experience when training pets.

Kingsisle can keep all the trees, lights, decorations, I only want a better pet with stats I can really use.
Yeah, I agree.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Nov 15, 2015
Lattegirl on Dec 18, 2015 wrote:

Pretty much what Lattegirl says and crowns.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my old stats back; that's it, that's all... and maybe a malistaire plushie.

*noms cookie*

-von

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
I wouldn't want a housing item give away again. I sell them, and they're useless. Maybe another pack and double pet experience, like everybody. Also maybe a seventh chair for wizards, to have all the schools. Or a free code from which you can get one item from the crown shop, excluding housing, elixirs, henchmen and temporary mounts. Also they could make a chance to get another item, you just have to do something, something from a big list of things. (no surveys or crown, bundle buying, ect.)Wouldn't that make everyone happy? To get something from the crown shop, and have another chance at it? Of course, the things should be at your level. What if a lvl 110 gets a lvl 5 wand or hat? No one would want that!

Fiona Dreamer

Hero
May 07, 2015
Rebecca Ashhunter on Dec 17, 2015 wrote:
me too