Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Worlds Do You Think We'll See In The 4th Arc?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012

My role is:

First one: Albion

Second one: Wallaru

Last one: Yago

comment what worlds do you think we will see.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
In my honest opinion I am truly thinking of the following

1) Valencia makes a stronger presence

2) Albion I think would also be there as a way to introduce the backstory of Bonnie Ann and how Albion plays a pivotal role in Pigswick and I can certainly see influences of Avalon in it as well

3) Perhaps a sub world like Grizzleheim but giving us a deeper look into Aquilla

4) Yago I could see certainly

However why don't we also look at the Gobbler Home world or looking into worlds like Monquista or a further expansion into exisiting worlds etc.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Gator on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:

My role is:

First one: Albion

Second one: Wallaru

Last one: Yago

comment what worlds do you think we will see.
Pardon me for asking, but what in the Spiral is Yago? I've never heard of it before.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Lookit Light on Mar 21, 2020 wrote:
Pardon me for asking, but what in the Spiral is Yago? I've never heard of it before.
Yago is a world in the "sky" or "stars" we know about it from the tower of the elephants when we confront a deamon who says he fell from the sky and been captured by a guy name Layon. I believe it is the world (or realm) of deamons and spirits. Not much is known about it.

Survivor
May 09, 2016
Valencia is probably what's next. I think it's already a thing in P101, and the Catacombs seem to hint at it.

I'd also love to see other worlds fleshed out more, but I don't think that's KI's style. KI likes to keep the game as linear as possible, and that would interfere with that concept.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
It will be weird to see Valencia.
I don't know what it has to do with the next story.

What do you think?