Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What will that be like???

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I bought a staff this lately. It's a staff but the attack is a sword slash. Well, that was actually a spear of GH. But it does the staff moving when casting a spell. So, what if you stitch it with a staff that don't slash?

Ex: Spear of the Bear Stitch With Lightning Rod.

I found that wand attacks of 120 from my Bear Storm staff is a slash. will it change into a Super Lightning attack if stitched to a weaker staff?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I tried doing this before so I could answer somebody else's question on the same topic a month or two earlier, and I tried it again just now. When I stitch the animation of a sword with the attributes of a wand, I get the animation of the wand. My wizard waves the sword like a wand.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
(Unfortunately, I can't edit a post that's awaiting moderation, so I need to make another post to avoid the possibility that I'll forget later).

I bought some more level 45 staves/wands and blades to try another idea I never considered. The end result is that I didn't correctly explain how stitching wands/staves/blades works.

When you stitch two wands, staves, or blades, you end up getting this:

1) The one you stitch under "Appearance" is what your wizard is shown holding.

2) The one you stitch for stats gives you the damage AND the animation.

I stitched a staff-appearance to a sword-stats, and it looked like a staff, but it acted like a sword: the wizard went to the center of the circle, spun, and struck the enemy.

I stitched a sword-appearance to a wand-stats, and it looked like a sword (as in the previous post), but the sword was used as a wand (waved).

Historian
May 28, 2009
So it doesn't active a hidden animation like a big fire of big ice block.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
colagada wrote:
(Unfortunately, I can't edit a post that's awaiting moderation, so I need to make another post to avoid the possibility that I'll forget later).

I bought some more level 45 staves/wands and blades to try another idea I never considered. The end result is that I didn't correctly explain how stitching wands/staves/blades works.

When you stitch two wands, staves, or blades, you end up getting this:

1) The one you stitch under "Appearance" is what your wizard is shown holding.

2) The one you stitch for stats gives you the damage AND the animation.

I stitched a staff-appearance to a sword-stats, and it looked like a staff, but it acted like a sword: the wizard went to the center of the circle, spun, and struck the enemy.

I stitched a sword-appearance to a wand-stats, and it looked like a sword (as in the previous post), but the sword was used as a wand (waved).

i like to use the original wand, the myth starter wand. So i stiched my life force blade into it and i still go in the middle and slash the mage