Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What was your best dungeon experience?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
What dungeon did you have the most fun in? Which dungeon was the best experience for you in terms of your own achievements or cooperative play?

Waterworks recently was by far the best. Everybody listened to each other and we raided it so quickly. There was another myth, a life and a balance. And we all played our roles to perfection.

Our balance wizard kept supporting blades, I kept tossing out shields and provided the second most offense. Other myth was critical happy and provided the biggest hits.

Our life wizard kept our health up and even managed to land the final shot.
It was great how fast it went. There were almost no screw ups on the squid boss. Easily the most cooperative team I ever played with.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Mine was a DS dungeon where you had to get the drake egg in The Drake Hatchery ( Second time quests ) on my Fire with Zachary Summershade

And also when The Chancel in CL still used to give XP. I was on my Life: Timothy Lifecaster and did the dungeon with Zachary again but he was on his life because he needed XP too :P

( I used to know Zachary since Mooshu and I still have him on my list with a star left of his name ( best friends still )

Ahh those were good times in 2009 and later in 2010 when CL came! :P

Travis Smith
PyroScientist

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
My favorite one is the Laberyth. I can do that one in my sleep, I've done it so many times as my life wizard.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
What dungeon did you have the most fun in? Which dungeon was the best experience for you in terms of your own achievements or cooperative play?

Waterworks recently was by far the best. Everybody listened to each other and we raided it so quickly. There was another myth, a life and a balance. And we all played our roles to perfection.

Our balance wizard kept supporting blades, I kept tossing out shields and provided the second most offense. Other myth was critical happy and provided the biggest hits.

It was great how fast it went. There were almost no screw ups on the squid boss. Easily the most cooperative team I ever played with.

Sunken City, I did it lvl 18. It was so cool. I enterd with four people. In the first battle you face 3 goast guys. Done. Then we had to defea 3 banshees at a tower. While we were fighting one guy died. We finished the battle and then i desicided to put a guy on my friends list just in case I die. We did a load of quests then we had to go to the tower before going into grubs palace. While we were on the second floor the third guy died and couldnt port back. So it was just me and my friend. We finished that then we had to defeat Grub. We enterd battle, he killed both minions and then it was up to grub. my friend died, Fled, Used a potion bottle and then he ported back. When we finished that. He acsedentaly got into a fight with the other 2 scarecrows. We killed them then we talked to the girl in the nightside. then we talked to cyrus...

I wonder how you finish WaterWorks

Hunter WildHorn
Lvl 56 Pyromancer

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
my funnest dungeon probably kensington park as suprising as it sounds me and a lvl 23 life and lvl 60 fire completed it in 3 hours it was totally fun we didnt care we didnt get seraph pet we just had fun.

The one where we mostly cooporated was probably labyrinth we each took one of the bosses on the loose we killed then super quick

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
CorbinW wrote:

Nastrond last night.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
CorbinW wrote:

Sunken City, I did it lvl 18. It was so cool. I enterd with four people. In the first battle you face 3 goast guys. Done. Then we had to defea 3 banshees at a tower. While we were fighting one guy died. We finished the battle and then i desicided to put a guy on my friends list just in case I die. We did a load of quests then we had to go to the tower before going into grubs palace. While we were on the second floor the third guy died and couldnt port back. So it was just me and my friend. We finished that then we had to defeat Grub. We enterd battle, he killed both minions and then it was up to grub. my friend died, Fled, Used a potion bottle and then he ported back. When we finished that. He acsedentaly got into a fight with the other 2 scarecrows. We killed them then we talked to the girl in the nightside. then we talked to cyrus...

I wonder how you finish WaterWorks

Hunter WildHorn
Lvl 56 Pyromancer

You finish WaterWorks with Sylester. I'm not going to spoil it for you, though!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
My favorite one is the Laberyth. I can do that one in my sleep, I've done it so many times as my life wizard.

Kind of takes a while though right? I mean, I soloed it too as myth but even then it felt like I was there for way more than an hour -_-