Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what to do next?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
ok so i am lvl 44 master, i am death and storm. at lvl 42 i got wraith and stormzilla and i finished storm school and nightshade death school...... so what next???!!???? i mean like really!! is there more schools in future worlds??? anywhere? any more spells???

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
horselover2011 wrote:
ok so i am lvl 44 master, i am death and storm. at lvl 42 i got wraith and stormzilla and i finished storm school and nightshade death school...... so what next???!!???? i mean like really!! is there more schools in future worlds??? anywhere? any more spells???

Yes there are more. Check out this link to Wizard101Central.com (the Wiki section) that shows all death spells.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To answer your question first: There's still all/most of Dragonspyre and Celestia to do. Two more spells will become available: at levels 48 and 58. In addition, three more schools become available in Celestia: Star, Sun, and Moon.

You've finished training that's available to all wizards. There are spells specific to your main school and spells free to train for your school. You may even have missed some spells that you should already have.

You didn't say if you were Death or Storm. Go to this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/

On the left side, choose "Spells" and then your school. Check the list and your spell deck's list for your main school. You should have all but the level 48 and 58 spells.

Spells in the first group can be learned by any wizard. They're progressive, meaning you have to learn the spells of the preceding levels to get the spell you want. They're free to wizards in that school and cost training points to other wizards.

Spells in the second group are also available to any wizard. They can be picked up by visiting the appropriate trainer, provided you have the level needed to learn them. They aren't progressive; wizards can learn as many or as few as desired. They're free to wizards in that school and cost training points to other wizards.

Spells in the third group can only be learned by the wizard in that school. The spells at level 7, 12, 18, 28, 38, 48, and 58 must be learned consecutively; you have to do the tasks needed to learn the earlier spells if you want to learn the later spells.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
horselover2011 wrote:

Yeah - what all Colagada said...There's LOTS LOTS more! This is where the real fun begins! :D If it wasn't, I wouldn't be doing this for the 4th time around!

My Storm (w/Death also) just hit 42 and soooo excited! Still in Ancient Buriel area, but looking forward to DS and CL already - can't wait!