Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Should I Use Training Points On?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
So, I just created a Fire wizard. He is currently level 7 and coming up on level 8. I have not used my training points on any particular school yet. I am thinking to either go with Life to Satyr, and Ice to Tower. Or I think I should go with Death to Feint, and Ice to Tower (or Weakness). If I could have anyone's opinion that would be great. Thanks! I also plan on getting my Elemental Blades and Traps, plus Reshuffle.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
CPS Cole on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
So, I just created a Fire wizard. He is currently level 7 and coming up on level 8. I have not used my training points on any particular school yet. I am thinking to either go with Life to Satyr, and Ice to Tower. Or I think I should go with Death to Feint, and Ice to Tower (or Weakness). If I could have anyone's opinion that would be great. Thanks! I also plan on getting my Elemental Blades and Traps, plus Reshuffle.
to me, ice and life are you're best bet there

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Ice and life or death is good.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CPS Cole on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Life and Ice (Ice does not have weakness, that is Balance)

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Life and Ice (Ice does not have weakness, that is Balance)
Oh thanks. I forgot to put the Balance part there, .

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
I think you should go with ice (tower shield) just for the time being, but when you get a little higher go with Myth so you can train for earthquake.

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
It seems like the best option would be Life to Satyr and Ice to Tower. Now, does anyone know which one I should train first or is it just a matter of opinion? (I think I might be able to get Life to Satyr, Ice to Tower, Balance to Weakness, and Death the Feint, if my calculations are correct).