Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What secondary school should storm wizard do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I am a level 24 storm wizard. i have already put training points into myth school but i dont seem to be doing well with it. what is a good choice for secondary school for a storm wizard?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Storm's main weakness is its low HP. Therefore, I would recommend Life, Death or Ice as your other schools.

- Life gives you heals and Spirit Shield to toughen you up.

- Death gives you life steals and Feint for more damage, plus some healing.

- Ice gives you Tower Shield, and you can buy the Balance tri-blade spell from Niles to boost both your Storm and Ice damage.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Fire! Two most powerful schools together! That could do very nicely. I am a Fire/storm and I love it!

Sabrina Fireflower: Level 21 Pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I think you should deffinatly do Myth. Its always helpful to have the opposite of that school if you are fighting the same school bosses. Like i'm ice and my secondary school is fire.

But its your choice XD XD

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Oh forget what I last said. Didnt read it through :-P :-P You should probally go for balance. Its always comes in handy

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
cokevspepsi wrote:
Fire! Two most powerful schools together! That could do very nicely. I am a Fire/storm and I love it!

Sabrina Fireflower: Level 21 Pyromancer

I disagree. There is no point in bombing a city with two nuclear bombs, is there?

Death is a bad choice for just healing, because the amount of heal per pip is far too low compared to Life. Vampire is four pips and heals 175 if no shields or resists, and it does 350 damage. Satyr heals 880 for the same number of pips. I would do this:
Life up to Satyr: 7 points
Ice up to Tower Shield: 5 points
Balance up to Weakness: 3 points
Elemental Blade and Elemental Trap: 2 points
Reshuffle: 1 point

~Christoper Titanbringer, Level 35 Balance Wizard

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I picked life to satyr, death to fient, elemental blades, ice till shields, when the new world comes out till tower. And so far I can breeze through the game ok soloing

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
well i made a storm guy and he is already level 23 so in three levels i'll have satyar and i'm planning on this

-life to satyr

-ice to tower shield

-elemental trap and blade

-reshuffle

-and then i might get a shield in the fairgrounds

coyleghosthammer level 45 necromancer(working on crystal grove)
taylorgoldenshield level 23 diviner(working on hyde park)
ericcrowhunter level 19 sorcerer(working on grand arena)