Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other options/gameplay should be added to the

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2008
Hello everyone...

I was just wondering what other things are going to be added to the Dragonspyre release, besides Dragonspyre. I know its a whole new world to explore and have fun with, but are new "options" going to be added, new areas in the worlds that already exist, or new quests to add to the rich storyline? My curiosity is peaked.
I would like to see some more options in the game, like adding a delete quest button or expanding the dictionary on the chat just a bit. I would also like to see some new areas added to older worlds, so when I make a new student, they won't have to go through the same content. Or maybe add a few more quests here and there. I absolutely adore this game and want it to be the best it can be.
Please, don't get me wrong, I'm very much looking forward to dragonspyre. My life/ice student is almost done with Mu Shu, so I'll, hopefully, be able to zip right into Dragonspyre when its released. I'm just hoping for some more content, besides Dragonspyre, to be added as well.
What other things would you like to see added with the Dragonspyre release? (options/gameplay wise)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
I agree, I suggested a drop quest button a long time ago. Because sometimes you just don't want it and it's too hard. Or maybe a way to organize your quests in a order you want to see them. Also I would enjoy if they had a area, that was based on the world you were just in, it would be a place for side quests that would be going all over the spiral depending on what world-area you were on. Also it's been mentioned before, a turn off battle animation. They're pretty but kinda tedious when it's your 500th use.

I think it would be cool if in Dragonspyre theye make a way to get around, by dragon. Flying on a dragon's back around the world. That would be uber cool!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Feature creep would delay the release of Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2008
Nice suggestions. And a flying dragon...NICE!! I like your "new area" idea too, but it would definitely need to "fit in" to the world you are on. I would also like to see a teleport type of power. Besides the "home" and "dormitory" teleports on your map. I would like to teleport to the different worlds. For example, if I'm in Mu Shu and needed to go to the Library/Card Shop on Krok, I would like to be able to teleport to Krok directly (only if you already have the spiral key, of course).

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I would like you to add a quest available beacon on the maps it self; not just the quest area listed in "Q".

My child is still learning to read and is only age 8 and a visual aids would be most helpful.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hmm, come to think of it, I have taken a break for a good long while now, since middle november or so, and have noticed many changes that were already added to the game.

The opening tutorial is now based around the much better introduction to Malistaire, and the battle used for it seems much more engaging. Visually, its more exciting and gets you drawn into the game a bit more, even if that only affects the newer players. It also has been made easier by arrows marking the general directions in which to go-especially for young players who cannot read directions well, or for those that are too lazy to read.

I am still not certain, I am currently just browsing through the forums for anything new that has happened while I was away. Are you yet able to get a refund with spent training points? Or is that something that will simply not happen?

Again, Kudos to the wizard staff for adding all those improvements and changes to the game, especially for pet renaming, crown item purchases with gold in npc stores, the rather exciting new introduction to the game with new wizards.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I would like to trade my stuff with at less my other character. I have a house and a bank for what. I can't even share stuff with my on guys. That sucks. I got it you don't want me to share with someone else but. give me a resone to use the bank in the house. And maybe the cheast on the map drop more money or drop stuff in it.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I agree thast there needs to be some other form of trading other than just the Treasure cards.
More money from the chest would be nice too.

How about having the pets be more involved. Let them join the battle but have them on some kind of timer than lets them join a battle once every 10 minutes or so.