Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What magic would help a Death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2016
My friend and I are creating a new character where we are going to quest buddy the whole game together. I am going to dead and he wonders what school would be good to be with (He doesn't wanna be life)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Balance might be nice to supply some blades. Honestly, there's very little death lacks, it's an excellent solo school. Alternatively, a supporting death wizard and hitting storm or fire could be nice too.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Myth, as you can use spirit blade on him or yourself.

Fire or Storm, great damage with low pips for easy questing.

Good luck! My brother and I do a death/fire walkthrough and it's working great!

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
holyyy on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
My friend and I are creating a new character where we are going to quest buddy the whole game together. I am going to dead and he wonders what school would be good to be with (He doesn't wanna be life)
Well, Life wouldn't be a good option anyway, in your occasion. A good school for your friend would be Balance or Death.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Death has great access to universal traps, making them a good partner for someone with big single hits. I'd suggest either or for your partner.

With , you'll want to trap and plague enemies while your partner blades up.

With , you'll want to blade yourself up while your partner takes hits or shields you.

As others have mentioned, works well with pretty much every other school due to universal blades and versatility.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Balance works best, especially when the ease blades and traps the school has access to.

Would also be an overall fun experience for you two both!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2015
I run death and my wife runs balance and we can handle just about anything being thrown at us. Life can also be nice just to have the ability to take on any school you come across but other than that I say balance is the perfect partner for death.