Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level do you get Scarecrow card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
I was wondering since people said level 48 but i am almost level 49 and still havent gotten my scarecrow spell or my minion spell. ( Minion spell is glitched and now i cant get it back". Some people said to do appetite for destruction quest to get my minion in marleybone, but where is that? Anyway to the point, i need the scarecrow to help me in Celestia. If i try to solo i die but i see my friends with scarecrows living most of the time. Can someone tell me if you get it at 48 or higher. Thanks,

Sincerely, Oran BlueTalon, Level 48

Explorer
May 13, 2010
You should get it at 48 I just got it then to lvl's ago at 48

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, here is my best advice I can give on your situation.

Look through all your quests, check on any dialog an see if any comes from Dygorn, the Death School Teacher. Complete that quest if you have any!

You get Scarecrow at level 48 after you complete the special school quest that Dygorn gives you. However, if you have not completed his previous quests, I don't think he will give you a new one until you do. So, either you have it and just don't know which one it is, or if it is truly glitched and you can't complete it, then you have to send in a support ticket, because you have to complete that quest in order to get new quests from your teacher.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask!

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Yes, you do get the quest for Scarecrow from the Death School teacher. If he doesn't have it for you, then due to the fact of you not having minion yet, I believe you have to do school quests in order therefore I don't think you will get it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go visit Professor Dworgyn at the Death School in Nightside.