Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What kind of creature is Jotun!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
what kind of boss is jotun. the stinkin gerndel lies deep in the hall ov valor in grizzelheim. You cant even get to him and if you do, he has 9000 health points and his brothers have8000 heaalth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help. even at my high level i cant beat him.

Dakota Soulhunter, level 46 necromaster

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Just bring your other friends along, Me and my friends did it with a 45,48,48,50. This boss is not meant to be solo'd.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Also if you do the other two dungeons on the sides of the hall of valor, you can beat jotun's two brothers and the jotun will be alone when you fight him.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
yes ive beaten him. in fact, ive beaten grizzleheim.
just bring some freinds along, let them switch out when necessary and replenish their mana/health,and with determination you should have him beaten.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
dude here is a list of people you NEED to bring with you in the hall of vallor:

1. a life grand

2. a level 48 or higher storm person

3. yourself

4. a fire grand

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
score734 wrote:
what kind of boss is jotun. the stinkin gerndel lies deep in the hall ov valor in grizzelheim. You cant even get to him and if you do, he has 9000 health points and his brothers have8000 heaalth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help. even at my high level i cant beat him.

Dakota Soulhunter, level 46 necromaster

There is a MUCH easier way of fighting Jotun. You can fight his brothers separately in the dungeons to the side of the Hall of Valor. You also do not need to do them all the same day. As long as nobody who has not done the other dungeons enters the hall of valor with you, Jotun will be without his brothers. They can PORT into you, but they cannot enter with you.

I hope i explained this right.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life