Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What just happened?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So, I was bored... and decided to go farming in the Elephant Graveyard. I was in one of the tombs, killing stuff, and thought that I'd log into KI Free Games to kill some time in-between those long, epic casts... but, as soon as I logged into the site, I got booted off the game because "someone tried to log into your account". Is this normal?

If this is legit, why can I be logged into both this site and the game simultaneously, but not Free Games and w101? If it's not, and someone did try to get into my account, can Support find out who did it and fix it?

Slightly concerned,
El Veeb

Administrator
When you log in to the Wizard101 site, you are accessing your account, but not the game-side of your account.
When you log in to KIFreeGames, it is tied to the game-side of your account, and therefore will kick you out of Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
When you log in to the Wizard101 site, you are accessing your account, but not the game-side of your account.
When you log in to KIFreeGames, it is tied to the game-side of your account, and therefore will kick you out of Wizard101.

Thank you! Good to know that my account is still safe. :)