Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favourite mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
What is your favourite mount? Mine is the cast symbol balance mount and that road warrior bike.

Nicholas SkullBlade
Level 71
Transcendent Sorcerer

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I really like every april fools mount i've seen so far. I also really like the cast symbols.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
The Valentine wings, because as you fly about, you leave little hearts in your wake, the crafted Death mount from Aquila, the second tier pogo stick, and the Might Steed.

Erin Everything Ends With "Weaver." :D

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
For Ice: Cloud Wyvern
For Myth: Blue Kirin
For Death: Nightflame Pegasus
For Fire: Crystal Unicorn (gives 2% accuracy)
For Life: Leaf whirlwind.
For Balance: Mander Palanquin (although I feel evil using it!)
For Storm: Storm whirlwind

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I really like my Balance Whirlwind on my Balance.

I also liked the Ice Cast Symbol one on my Ice.

I like my Frontier Dragon on my Fire.

I also like my Nightmare on my Death Wizard.

My Life Wizard has a Treant that is pretty good.

I honestly like my Black Panther, Seraph Wings and Enchanted Broom too!

I wish I had a Hydra for my Balance!

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
AstralAndShadow on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
What is your favourite mount? Mine is the cast symbol balance mount and that road warrior bike.

Nicholas SkullBlade
Level 71
Transcendent Sorcerer
Mighty Steed

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Hmm. I like the White Stag, Astral Unicorn and the Wuffalump.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I absolutely LOVE the whirlwind mounts. I just like the idea of matching outfits and mounts for your own school. Although I do not own one, I am in the process of getting/crafting them. Also, you do not have to spend precious crowns on it, really. You can just come along with friends into one shot duels and either get one by luck, or working hard for it with a mote of wisdom an ultra plant, and other specific reagents.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
My favorite mount is actually one I don't have, lol. I have a *little* bit of a moose obsession, so the Chrismoose takes my personal favorite spot. However, I joined the game too late and missed the opportunity to get one.

If I'm choosing between the mounts I do have, hmm ... the gryphon is a classic for me. I like how it's very compact, whimsy, and comes from the very first bundle. One could say that mount is pretty "epic." ;)

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
My favorite mount would have to be the panther mount on my death wizard. I got a 1 day version from Lady Blackhope when I got started and I was in love.

But what makes it my favorite is the idle animation when it's underwater. Your wizard reaches down and pats his side (AWWWWW )

I'm also gonna get an ice whirlwind because I love how it freezes the ground it moves over

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower Level 9

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
For Storm: Storm Ghulture
For Ice: Cloud Wyvern
For Fire: Phoenix (phoenix hoard pack)
For Death: Terror Dog, Bone Dragon, Nightmare and Road Warriors Chopper
For Myth: Waddling Witch Hut
For life: Celestial Wolf, Tanglewood Vine
For Balance: Mander Palaquin

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
enchanted broom, because it is the cheapest mount (50000 gold) and looks very classical while giving +40% boost like almost all other mounts (very rare mounts might have 50%). it may have no other stats, but so does most other mounts. it may be only able to carry the owner, but most other mounts also do, and the very few that can carry two has no point for so; one can just friend the owner of the mount and use teleport when both need to go somewhere.
amirite?