Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is Your Favorite Theme (Music) in the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
I'm just kind of curious. c: Everyone has really different tastes, and I want to know what your reasons are. Also, it's helpful if I've missed any good music thus far.

My favorites:
~The Arcanum Theme: Really peaceful, sets the atmosphere in the area. Kinda mysterious. o~o
~Azteca Alto Alto (Zultan) Theme: I LOVE THIS THEME SO MUCH. It's actually really inspiring, too, and fits the area. You should give it a listen if you don't remember it or didn't may attention to it.
~Avalon Main Theme AKA Caliburn Theme: Super happy, love the sound.
~Khrysalis Shadow Palace Theme: Yo Morganthe's voice, though. *^*
~Mooshu Main Theme: So pretty at the beginning, and then just pretty awesome at the end. x3
~Polaris Frozen Forest Theme: I dunno if it was because of the surroundings that made me like the music so much, but that area honestly was one of my favorites. Like, ever.

Tell me yours. I really wanna know.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
My most favorite theme is Dragonspyre theme four. you know, the one that plays when you face Malistaire Drake the the great spyre,

You see, the day I beat Malistaire in the great spyre with my friends was the best day of my LIFE!!!

Second theme would be Marleybone main theme.

Third may be Marleybone theme three.

Fourth would be "ALL" of the Wintertusk Music

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I'm a big fan of the Arcanum theme. Like you said, it's really peaceful. I wish we could buy the themes we like, I'd play it all the time. I'm also liking the themes from Azteca, and I like the main theme of Celestia.