Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the Story of Your Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Well, as I'm the one who started this board, it is fitting that I must tell my story first:

(This is part 1 of like, 5 or even more than that, so be ready).

Samantha was born in the Wooded Cottage, and offspring of Caroline and Wolf Dreamweaver. She was the sister of Caroline's son Joseph, (who will appear later in Sam's story, I can assure you) and Wolf's daughters, Mary Stormwalker and Christina Angleheart (heh, heh,). Wolf had started a school for some unknown reason, so Sam and Christina were part of it. But, for reasons unknown to her, Mary was taken by some people called the Prime Law and put into a dark and highly secured prison. But Joseph, however, left of his own accord (and by this, I mean, he ran away).

In the school, Sam was very good in her studies, but she always had this uncanny knack of making trouble. But the reason for this was soon revealed when the school was burned down and Sam's true self was revealed: A great demon had been inside of her since she had been born. Wolf and Christina tried to banish the demon, but it was too powerful, and it led Sam to run away from her home, and was left all on her own. A twelve year old girl, sitting in the corner of the street.

Until that fateful day when Ambrose called her to Wizard City.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
When Samantha arrived in Wizard City, in front of Ambrose, she was surprised.

"Who are you?" Sam asked.
"My name is Merle Ambrose," he said. He then pointed to the owl perched on his shoulder. "And this is Gamma."
"HOO!" Gamma yelled.
"Hello," Sam waved shyly.
"Now," Ambrose said. "Could you tell me your name?"
"My name is Samantha. Samantha Dreamweaver," she responded.
"Nice to meet you, Samantha," Ambrose said. "Now, choose the color of the robe you will wear."
She did, and chose white robes, hats, and boots with black trims.
"Good," Ambrose smiled after she put the first set on. "Now, I have someone who would like to meet you."
Who would want to see me? Sam wondered. And why?
She walked outside of the tower with Ambrose to see someone she thought dead: Christina, her sister.