Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the next place I go to?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2011
ok im in grizzleheim. sorta just got there. Whats the next place in the spiral i go to after grizzleheim? im lv25

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Well, you see, Grizzleheim does not open up another world that I am aware of, but it is only part of a bigger world. Grizzleheim consists of (basically) Northguard, Ravenscar, and Frostholm. There are smaller 'streets', but this is basically the main three.

To open up a new world, you must stick with the original storyline, meaning you must finish Krok (I assume that's where you are) and you will unlock Marleybone., and so on and so forth.

Hope that helped

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
waywardthrone wrote:
Well, you see, Grizzleheim does not open up another world that I am aware of, but it is only part of a bigger world. Grizzleheim consists of (basically) Northguard, Ravenscar, and Frostholm. There are smaller 'streets', but this is basically the main three.

To open up a new world, you must stick with the original storyline, meaning you must finish Krok (I assume that's where you are) and you will unlock Marleybone., and so on and so forth.

Hope that helped

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Actually, GH leads to Wintertusk - but you will have to be lvl 50 to access it. While GH offers very little XP, WT totally makes up for it. (My fire started WT when she was 50 and finished as a lvl 57 or 58 - and was then able to blow through CL solo with no problem.)

That said, they are both side worlds, and not part of the main story line. You don't need them to progress in the game, but you will need GH for your lvl 35 spell, and WT you will need for your lvl 58 (?) pet.

Based on your lvl my guess is you have quests in Krok? If you follow those, it will keep you on the main storyline.

And just a tip - I usually wait until I am above lvl 30 to start thinking about GH. It is a bit easier to handle at the higher lvl, and there is nothing you will WANT until your lvl 35 spell. (and you will need to quest into mirkholm keep to unlock the quest for your spell)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
amy7274 wrote:
waywardthrone wrote:

Hope that helped

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Actually, GH leads to Wintertusk - but you will have to be lvl 50 to access it. While GH offers very little XP, WT totally makes up for it. (My fire started WT when she was 50 and finished as a lvl 57 or 58 - and was then able to blow through CL solo with no problem.)

That said, they are both side worlds, and not part of the main story line. You don't need them to progress in the game, but you will need GH for your lvl 35 spell, and WT you will need for your lvl 58 (?) pet.

Based on your lvl my guess is you have quests in Krok? If you follow those, it will keep you on the main storyline.

And just a tip - I usually wait until I am above lvl 30 to start thinking about GH. It is a bit easier to handle at the higher lvl, and there is nothing you will WANT until your lvl 35 spell. (and you will need to quest into mirkholm keep to unlock the quest for your spell)
\

Oh, ok. My bad. I haven't made it that far, I thought everything was in GH but opened up new parts of it.

Well, thanks for the correction :D

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer