Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Ever been in PVP and your opponent just uses that one spell that changes everything? ever fight a boss and a round before you hit, your opponent yet again uses that one spell that defeats you ...

The one that annoys me the most is: Efreet

This spell is super annoying to have cast on because for those of you who forgot to pack cleanse are in for a rough round. One day I was questing and I was fighting a hard boss, I had blades on and triple feints and I was one round away from killing and then BOOM!, the opponent uses Efreet and I was defeated from that 90% weakness.

What spell annoys you the most? Earthquake? Bugs?

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
earthquake !! by far omg easily the worst spell when you've set yourself up for a big hit

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Earthquake, Earthquake, EARTHQUAKE!

Also Cheating Bosses.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Earthquake any time!

Efreet at just the wrong moment or when you have nothing to get rid of the weakness.

Myth imp with the life/death dispels was a nightmare for my life wiz - her main spells were life or feints.

One of the funniest spells is when an enemy uses insane bolt and it backfires, killing them. It never fails to crack me up laughing every time that happens!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I think Judgement is most annoying. Every time someone cast that you hear something like; ELO + DING + a HUM and hearing that through out most of the battle easily gets stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Trigon101060 on Feb 19, 2018 wrote:
Ever been in PVP and your opponent just uses that one spell that changes everything? ever fight a boss and a round before you hit, your opponent yet again uses that one spell that defeats you ...

The one that annoys me the most is: Efreet

This spell is super annoying to have cast on because for those of you who forgot to pack cleanse are in for a rough round. One day I was questing and I was fighting a hard boss, I had blades on and triple feints and I was one round away from killing and then BOOM!, the opponent uses Efreet and I was defeated from that 90% weakness.

What spell annoys you the most? Earthquake? Bugs?
efreet... and earthquake.

that efreet is one of the reasons i dont have sun serpent!.

earthquake cause enemies use it when im JUST about to HIT!!!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Most annoying spell is when you are fighting a like-school boss, and they counter your prism with a shield to the type you are converting.
Happens way too often (not to mention the whole -25% to damage debuff they oh so conveniently seem to drop right as you trap or buff yourself)

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
The death ninja pigs for me.
Starts off with an unbearably annoying sound effect, ends with me getting a weakness.
Need I say more?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1) Efreet, especially when you're all set up and have just cast a super huge hit. A badly timed Efreet can cost you the whole battle.

2) That blue Myth Imp that casts a Life & Death dispel. If you happen to be either a Life or Death wizard, or anyone who depends on Feints or heals, this spell is obnoxious.

3) Sirens. Yes, Earthquake takes down your blades but at least it doesn't do much damage. Sirens and Leviathan, on the other hand, HURT you HARD and then as insult to your injury, they rip down 2 of your blades. Then, the final salt-in-the-wound: Sirens adds a Smokescreen that makes you fizzle.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I'm liking the ideas, i'll add a few more painful spells

. Abominable Weaver
. Glowbugs
. Burning Rampage (for PVP, use shift)
. Juju
. Dark pact (if you stack up feints, the fun is instantly gone)
. Medusa (2 rounds make a difference)