Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best gear for life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
What is the best gear for life when it comes to playing in Azteca?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Waterworks gear is for level 60, but I still do have the Hood of Espirit on my Life character, which states that in my opinion, it still works out pretty well with me. I would say that it depends on what you want it for, such as healing, attacking, or defense. I suggest for you to go to the Bazaar or Crown Shop to look at some of the equipment and decide what stats you want for your character. Good luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Mimigirl86 on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
What is the best gear for life when it comes to playing in Azteca?
It depends if you want to solo or you are questing in group play.

Solo Play: WT Crafted lvl 56 hat, WW Robe and Boots, a wand giving at least 60 Block Points, Courtly Dirk, Zafaria Amulet with LifeBlade Item Card or the Avalon one with conviction, and the Aureate Band

Group Play: You want to have the highest universal resistance possible to survive and heal your friends. A high critical wand and again higher than 50 Block would be nice, and make your healing boost the highest possible.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
It depends if you want to solo or you are questing in group play.

Solo Play: WT Crafted lvl 56 hat, WW Robe and Boots, a wand giving at least 60 Block Points, Courtly Dirk, Zafaria Amulet with LifeBlade Item Card or the Avalon one with conviction, and the Aureate Band

Group Play: You want to have the highest universal resistance possible to survive and heal your friends. A high critical wand and again higher than 50 Block would be nice, and make your healing boost the highest possible.
What does WT stand for? I usually solo play but I have noticed that the battles are much harder. My hat, robe and boots are ww gears