Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best gear for a Life Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
For me, I heard jade gear is the best gear for a life wizard and you can get that in a keeper lore pack. Though I would like to know what is also the best gear for a life wizard.

Alejandro

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Malistaire armor from the graveyard. Plus use any athame that gives a lot of healing (there is one that gives 20% incoming and outgoing but i forget the name) and use the stone of the other side.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Offensive,

Critical: there is this hat in Khryslalis, not sure the name, pretty sure you can craft them from a vendor in Saradynx (I can't spell the names of areas sorry). Malistaire robe. The boots from Rasputin and that dungeon before Rasputin (the dungeon also drops the mini mammoth mount from one of the bosses).

Athame for being offensive is the one that drops from the first boss in the graveyard and the ring would be alpha omega ring. There is a critical ring that drops from Baba Yaga but it has little mana given so your mana will go down A LOT.

I don't have a name for this one other than solo/or just average: Full Malistaire gear.

Defensive: Jade gear and if you are healing I've seen players use Stone of the Other Side (I think that's what it's called?)