Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to the update?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Hi KI,

Was there a problem with the updates going live? I'm excited for the kiosk and other updates so hope there isn't anything too complicated happening behind the scenes. Any idea when we'll be seeing them arrive in live realm?

My wizards and I are excited!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Dworgyn on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you all, but we hope to have the late-breaking issue cleared up soon! More information can be found here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/hatchmaking-update-temporarily-postponed-4112018-8ad6a424629a04d60162b4dd0ec663cf?page=1
I'm not disappointed, I'm just SUPER EXCITED!!!

Thank you for working hard to make sure it comes to live realm successfully and smoothly!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
What is going on with the new stuff from test realm going into the live wizard101 game cause me and a friend of mine are waiting and looking forward to the pet hatching machine and other things to go live what's taking so long to get the stuff from test realm to live game thought the stuff from test realm was going to come out earlier this morning central time

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Dworgyn on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you all, but we hope to have the late-breaking issue cleared up soon! More information can be found here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/hatchmaking-update-temporarily-postponed-4112018-8ad6a424629a04d60162b4dd0ec663cf?page=1
It's ok. Sometimes, setbacks occur. We have confidence in you.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Thank you for the heads-up and as much as I was looking forward to the update, I've learned over many years of gaming...better to to have a delayed functioning system than an on-time dysfunctional one...

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
AWESOME...UPDATE IS OUT!!!

Woot!!!

Thank you for the quick turn-around. +1

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Well, in my excitement for the kiosk I may possibly have logged out right where the hatch kiosk was about to be added....I'm 'trapped' in the hatcher rofl!!!! Can we hatch wizards? Am I being offered up?

Thanks for the update Dworgyn and KI Going to port out of the kiosk (once in a wizard lifetime opportunity haha) and add some pets to share!

HAPPY HATCHING EVERYONE!!!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
Is the new stuff from test realm going to make it to the live game sometime today or soon cause me and a few friends are waiting to try the pet hatching machine out

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
WhitewitchBobbyPau... on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
Is the new stuff from test realm going to make it to the live game sometime today or soon cause me and a few friends are waiting to try the pet hatching machine out
Sorry for the confusion, the update is now live as of early this morning. Enjoy!