Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened? Pet issue!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Today, after so much hard work, I hatched an Orthrus pet and an Ice Colossus pet (both adults) in the hatchery anticipating the egg to say "Gives one Ice Hound card at Epic." I knew I had to get my pet to epic to get the card but what I am seeing is "Gives one Colossus card at Baby." If I was getting an Ice hound, it would have said already. What in the world just happened? It seems I never get the expected outcome from any pet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
nlhf1995 wrote:
Today, after so much hard work, I hatched an Orthrus pet and an Ice Colossus pet (both adults) in the hatchery anticipating the egg to say "Gives one Ice Hound card at Epic." I knew I had to get my pet to epic to get the card but what I am seeing is "Gives one Colossus card at Baby." If I was getting an Ice hound, it would have said already. What in the world just happened? It seems I never get the expected outcome from any pet.

ya didnt get it because that is a hybrid so if ya dont see it says gives ice hound at epic you just got your pet back
try again and your luck might be better