Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what exactly it stiching?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I have heard people say that they stiched there characters outfit and i am sort of catching on to what stiching is but i am still a bit confused. Does any one know exactly what it is?

Administrator
Young Wizard, our Update Notes may be of interest to you:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

New Seamstress
Have you ever found a clothing item you love the look of, but wish it had the stats of something different? Well now you can take the stats of one piece of clothing and apply them to another piece of clothing of the same type. Love the stats on your Dragonspyre hat but it doesn't match your Grizzleheim outfit? Find a Grizzleheim hat you like, and move the stats from your Dragonspyre hat, to the new Grizzleheim hat to complete your stylish look.

Eloise Merryweather, who can be found near Zeke in all worlds of the Spiral (including Grizzleheim) has been busy learning how to stitch! For a small Crowns fee, she will allow you to transfer the Stats of one item onto the Appearance of another.

Next time you talk to her, simply select the item you want to use as the Appearance, and the item you want to use as the Stats. Click Create and you'll have a whole new outfit with the look and stats you want combined into one.

Please heed these important things to note about this process:
Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item that will be created with the Appearance and colors of one piece, and the Stats and name of the other, as you specified
The name of the item will be transferred from the Stats item, along with the bonuses
The bonuses of the appearance item will completely disappear, and be overwritten by the bonuses of the stats item
Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
This process costs Crowns

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008