Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you take for granted now?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Over the course of the last 4 years, Wizard101 has been changing dramatically, so now, what do you take for granted?

For me, definitely mounts and crafting

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
Over the course of the last 4 years, Wizard101 has been changing dramatically, so now, what do you take for granted?

Hands down, the bazaar.

I have erased from my memory every facet of wizard life, before the bazaar was introduced.

Second, mounts.

40% speed is the standard. I don't care what I have to give to my alt wizards to sell in order to purchase a mount. They simply won't walk. The difference is night and day.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

Hands down, the bazaar.

I have erased from my memory every facet of wizard life, before the bazaar was introduced.

Second, mounts.

40% speed is the standard. I don't care what I have to give to my alt wizards to sell in order to purchase a mount. They simply won't walk. The difference is night and day.

Oh my, how could I forget the bazaar, the thing changed the face of wizarding history! :)

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Hands Down, Mounts. I cant remember walking anymore, unless i started over. Mounts make everything better, and faster!

-Wolf, level 55 Death

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
While I was not around before the time of mounts and the bazaar, I do believe I sort of take them for granted. Being able to just drop by the bazaar to sell some stuff, and maybe pick up a new wand while I am at it, it is pretty much second nature to me now. (I always find myself going straight into the bazaar when I am training my younger wizards, lol) I only have two mounts for all three of my wizards, so I keep my gryphon on my level 46 and pass the seraph wings back and forth between my other two, whenever I am playing with them. I don't think I'd be able to function without mounts, ha ha.
Another thing I take for granted is potions. Just being able to press a button and be all healed is something simply brilliant. I don't know where I'd be without them.

Haley Fairygarden Level 46 Life Wizard
Vanessa Fairygarden Level 11 Balance Wizard

If you are walking on thin ice, you might as well dance

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
No doubt the mounts.

I own the swift gryphon and panther, keeping the panther on my necromancer and passing the gryphon when training other wizards.

Going around without the speed is almost insanely slow compared to the speed I've grown so accustomed to with mounts.

And the bazaar for sure, I wasnt on before the bazaar, but I was there when pets were sold, oh how I miss the pets there. I remember saving 10000 gold for that heck hound, so happy when I got it <3 never selling that one XD

I've also started using quicksell a ton, when I'm too lazy to pop by the bazaar from another world XD

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I dunno. Mostly everything...

If I play on Ice too much I am really shocked on how much damage everything actually does, not 49% less.

As other people said, mounts and bazaar.