Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Astral Spells Do You Think Ambrose Knows?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I'm wondering what everyone is thinking about Ambrose's school that he had announced called Astral. Because It is with the space i would like to know your ideas. I believe that Astral would be the only kind of moves that take mana and focus on hitting everyone on the field.These are mine...

Black Hole- A giant ball comes through the arena and a hand comes and grabs the opponent. The opponent is swung into the hole and when they are swung out This move takes both mana and hp.

Spaceship
- A giant circular spaceship (almost looks like a U F O) comes and uses lasers on everyone on the field.(Hits Hp)

Summmon an alien- basically what it says

Remeber post your ideas mabey Ambrose will give us a little peak on his magic

Survivor
May 23, 2009
well the headmaster said that Astral is like the Elemental and Spirit powers, better known as Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, and Death. which means there are three types of Astral magics- also named. Sun, Moon, and Stars. so i think the first two spells for each class should be...

Sun: Blasting Light, Rank 1 (huge sun appears in center of duel circle and ray of white light hits chosen enemy), 80-105 dmg. Fiery Flank, Rank 2 (fire elemental appears in center and raises its arms. two rows of elementals appear behind it. the first elemental charges into the first enemy, as do five rows of elementals, who are appearing from nowhere in front of the players. five rows run into each individuel enemy), 110-170 dmg.

Moon: Midnight, Rank 1 (clouds appear in center of duel circle. clouds move aside to show a full moon, and then bats fly around the moon, blocking its light. the duel circle is enveloped in blackness, and there is a flapping and screeching sound. the blackness clears away, and the enemies present lose health), 100-130 dmg. Moon Man, Rank 2 (moon rises out of middle of duel circle, then a face appears on it, and screams into the face of the chosen enemy), 140-195 dmg.

Stars: Twinkle Twinkle, Rank 1 (twinkle twinkle little star tune plays, and many little twinkling stars appear everywhere but the middle. then a huge, fat star appears in the middle and turns on its like, like a ninja star. it then hurls itself at the enemy, shattering into glass as it hits), 80-125 dmg. Shooting Star, Rank 2 (a grendel urchin appears in duel circle, and takes out a long, impressive bow. he loads it with an arrow with a star as the arrowhead, and fires it at the enemy. it swirls around their head, then flies above their head, then blows up into an orb of light.) 155-200 dmg.

Sun Wizard- Solarmancer
Moon Wizard- Lunamancer
Star Wizard- Alchemist

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
CalebKulez wrote:
well the headmaster said that Astral is like the Elemental and Spirit powers, better known as Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, and Death. which means there are three types of Astral magics- also named. Sun, Moon, and Stars. so i think the first two spells for each class should be...

Sun: Blasting Light, Rank 1 (huge sun appears in center of duel circle and ray of white light hits chosen enemy), 80-105 dmg. Fiery Flank, Rank 2 (fire elemental appears in center and raises its arms. two rows of elementals appear behind it. the first elemental charges into the first enemy, as do five rows of elementals, who are appearing from nowhere in front of the players. five rows run into each individuel enemy), 110-170 dmg.

Moon: Midnight, Rank 1 (clouds appear in center of duel circle. clouds move aside to show a full moon, and then bats fly around the moon, blocking its light. the duel circle is enveloped in blackness, and there is a flapping and screeching sound. the blackness clears away, and the enemies present lose health), 100-130 dmg. Moon Man, Rank 2 (moon rises out of middle of duel circle, then a face appears on it, and screams into the face of the chosen enemy), 140-195 dmg.

Stars: Twinkle Twinkle, Rank 1 (twinkle twinkle little star tune plays, and many little twinkling stars appear everywhere but the middle. then a huge, fat star appears in the middle and turns on its like, like a ninja star. it then hurls itself at the enemy, shattering into glass as it hits), 80-125 dmg. Shooting Star, Rank 2 (a grendel urchin appears in duel circle, and takes out a long, impressive bow. he loads it with an arrow with a star as the arrowhead, and fires it at the enemy. it swirls around their head, then flies above their head, then blows up into an orb of light.) 155-200 dmg.

Sun Wizard- Solarmancer
Moon Wizard- Lunamancer
Star Wizard- Alchemist

Uh the sun is a star dude so sun and star are the same thing LOL If you wanna no bout stars and space i no allot bout it and i could talk for housrs bout it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEHE
Cya in the spiral
Alexwildbrealer fire wiz

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
CalebKulez wrote:

Sun Wizard- Solarmancer
Moon Wizard- Lunamancer
Star Wizard- Alchemist

alchemist is putting items together to make better items, or breaking a good item apart to get lower items, fyi and solarist sound better to me (solar is pernouced as it sound but lar is pernounced lair)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
because if you didnt know what the schools. like i'm ice but want to be life.and you have all the spell you would of learne d.but it costs money to change schools.