Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the biggest/smallest hub zones?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I've been wondering these two questions and came to a valid conclusion and got these answers:

Biggest) I can't answer this one for certain, but my top four guesses would be Pigswick Academy (Wysteria), Jade Palace (MooShu), Regents Square (Marleybone), or Celestia Base Camp (Celestia, no duh :-o). Anyway, please tell me what you think on these four...

Smallest) This one I actually can answer, and if you've been to Dragonspyre there is absolutely no way that you can argue with me that the Basilica is REALLY SMALL.

If you thought of one that might be smaller, definatlely tell me on a reply pin. (P.S. Hrundle Fjord doesn't count as a hub since you can't teleport to it from anywhere in Wintertusk, and because it has enemies.

Ian Crowrider
Master Sorcerer
Current Questing Zone:
The Grand Chasm/Ravenscar

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
I've been wondering these two questions and came to a valid conclusion and got these answers:

Biggest) I can't answer this one for certain, but my top four guesses would be Pigswick Academy (Wysteria), Jade Palace (MooShu), Regents Square (Marleybone), or Celestia Base Camp (Celestia, no duh :-o). Anyway, please tell me what you think on these four...

Smallest) This one I actually can answer, and if you've been to Dragonspyre there is absolutely no way that you can argue with me that the Basilica is REALLY SMALL.

If you thought of one that might be smaller, definatlely tell me on a reply pin. (P.S. Hrundle Fjord doesn't count as a hub since you can't teleport to it from anywhere in Wintertusk, and because it has enemies.

Ian Crowrider
Master Sorcerer
Current Questing Zone:
The Grand Chasm/Ravenscar

So odd though is that the DragonSprye common area is the most useful, plenty of mana and run down the ramp for health - wish all the worlds were that useful.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Smallest has to be Dragonfire cave. Err, did I name this correctly? The cave off Golem court. Nothing there but a ... fire.

Biggest .. hmm. Never been to Wysteria.

Edit: I probably did not understand HUB zones. xD The smallest is perhaps the Basilica.