Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Well I Have 2 Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Flameo1000 here,

Question 1:

I think about a month ago i posted a topic about when will wizard101 be abled to be played with no crossover and i got a reply saying click this link...........and so on. You said it will come natively to the mac and i was wondering roughing when that will be like at the end of the year next or something like that.

Question 2:

The Bundles, i live in Australia and i find it very unfair how America gets all these really good card bundles that you can buy in stores but here you only get one, i find that very unfair as i want a variety or options to choose from.

Hope i get a quick reply

Thank you

Administrator
flameo1000 wrote:
Flameo1000 here,

Question 1:

I think about a month ago i posted a topic about when will wizard101 be abled to be played with no crossover and i got a reply saying click this link...........and so on. You said it will come natively to the mac and i was wondering roughing when that will be like at the end of the year next or something like that.

We are still working on the details and are not ready to release a timeline on this change as yet.
flameo1000 wrote:
Question 2:

The Bundles, i live in Australia and i find it very unfair how America gets all these really good card bundles that you can buy in stores but here you only get one, i find that very unfair as i want a variety or options to choose from.

Hope i get a quick reply

Thank you

Many bundles can be purchased right on our website at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Flameo1000

Thank you for you reply,

With wizard101 on mac thank you because my friends play wizard101 via crossover and yeah they were wondering when it will come out.

With the ones you purchase from the website, my Mum and Step dad won't buy anything over the internet and the only way i get cards is by getting them is from Eb games and they only have the one gift card. If you like put a couple more that would be greatly appreciated.

Defender
May 19, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Many bundles can be purchased right on our website at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

Many bundles? It seems to me there are only two that can be purchased on the website, and one of those is being discontinued. It would be nice if all the bundles could be purchased on the website. ;)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
fiziali wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Many bundles? It seems to me there are only two that can be purchased on the website, and one of those is being discontinued. It would be nice if all the bundles could be purchased on the website. ;)

Yeah, "many" bundles can be purchased on the web... if you live in the U.S.

I'm Canadian, and have the same problem as you~ most of the bundles aren't available here, and one of them is being discontinued. I posted on the boards and was told to contact the card distributor, who told me to contact KI support.... Lovely roundabout way of things. But the person I spoke to did tell me that the bundles will (hopefully) be available in other countries soon. So I guess that's something, right?