Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weaver.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Hello, I am a lvl 80 life wizard, does anyone have any advice for farming the loremaster? I can't get it to drop, the only spell that has dropped for me is Loremaster. If anyone has some advice about getting it, that will be great. ( I am not crafting the spell) thanks

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Well, the drop rates are completely random. I would sugjest however, to maybe go first in the battle. You'll be forced to use more pips, and for some weird reason, the more pips I use in a battle, the better the drops I seem to get. I don't really know if this is just a coincadence, but you should try that. Hope I helped!

Leesha StarForge, level 67

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
natureh1 on May 6, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I am a lvl 80 life wizard, does anyone have any advice for farming the loremaster? I can't get it to drop, the only spell that has dropped for me is Loremaster. If anyone has some advice about getting it, that will be great. ( I am not crafting the spell) thanks
Do you have any idea how many Balance Wizards are cursing you under their collective breaths? By the way, they're the ones that have been farming for the Loremaster spell and have only managed to get Luminous Weaver.
Like Leesha says, there is no rhyme or reason to spell drops. It's totally random and you might go months without getting one... then get three of them in two days. The only advice I can give is be patient and persistent.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Leesha Starforge on May 6, 2015 wrote:
Well, the drop rates are completely random. I would sugjest however, to maybe go first in the battle. You'll be forced to use more pips, and for some weird reason, the more pips I use in a battle, the better the drops I seem to get. I don't really know if this is just a coincadence, but you should try that. Hope I helped!

Leesha StarForge, level 67
It's just coincidence.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
TucsonWizard on May 6, 2015 wrote:
Do you have any idea how many Balance Wizards are cursing you under their collective breaths? By the way, they're the ones that have been farming for the Loremaster spell and have only managed to get Luminous Weaver.
Like Leesha says, there is no rhyme or reason to spell drops. It's totally random and you might go months without getting one... then get three of them in two days. The only advice I can give is be patient and persistent.
Ok thanks.

And would anyone like to help me farm for it?

- Patrick EmeraldGarden, Archmage