Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weakness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2015
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Idk, I hate it so much but I don't think Kingsisle will change it. Just glad pirate101 doesn't have anything like it

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Adam Wintersinger on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Idk, I hate it so much but I don't think Kingsisle will change it. Just glad pirate101 doesn't have anything like it
I think it is awesome that Wizard101 has things like that,

There is not as much strategy in Pirate101 fighting then there is in Wizard101.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2016
I don't think Weakness should be removed all-together. It can actually be quite useful for the person using it. What's annoying however, is that nearly every single monster after Wizard City has it, and it gets really, really frustrating.

I think it would be better if only Balance school monsters had Weakness. After all, Weakness is a Balance school card. But that's just my opinion.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
"There is not as much strategy in Pirate101 fighting then there is in Wizard101."

Ithink Pirate is the more tactically challenging game, actually. Especially as the game progresses and the abilities of your opponents become more complex. With Wizard all that happens as you go further is that everyone has more hit points and more expensive spells to cast, which means you spend more time building up mana.

I think the original concern in this thread is that for a time, EVERY opponent you fight has the same tactic - hit you with weakness while building up the pips to attack. I too find it a little monotonous.

-Indigo

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
buzz123432 on May 28, 2016 wrote:
I think it is awesome that Wizard101 has things like that,

There is not as much strategy in Pirate101 fighting then there is in Wizard101.
I mean I guess you could say that but more or less, weakness just extends the battle.