Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need more updates!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Wizard101 has become increasingly boring. I have:
-hit the level cap
-gotten my waterworks gear
- done the tower of helephant
- made my pets
- decortated my house
- been to Warlord and helped others get there many many many times
- done gardening (gets boring after a while)

What else is there to do in this game?
The end-game of wizard101 needs some help. The recently released Wysteria update took me all 3-4 hours to finish on my Legend.
So now here again, with nothing to do.

KingsIsle needs to come out with new content and make it more engaging especially for end game players. We need content!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Which is exactly why, removing the guaranteed mega snacks from Waterworks was the worst idea ever, in the history of Wizard101...

Many of my legendary friends are no longer playing the game... Why? Because there is simply nothing left to do...

At least with the guaranteed mega snack drops, 1 at luska, and 1 at sylster, legends can spend hours upon hours farming that dungeon...

Then, they can train and create new pets... With different talents... Some with pierce train, some without, some with accuracy, some without, some with spell proof and spell defy, some without...

The possibilities are endless with pets, especially with so many possible talents out there...

I mean, if anything, move them to the Bosses in Helephant tower, those fights would definitely be worth a mega snack each fight... This at least would give Legendaries something to do and work for...

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Exactly! We need more content and i don't mean for everyone. It needs to be for lvl 60's because i'm pretty sure 10 million out of the 15 million people playing have a legendary. It's been too long since good spells came out as well! Wysteria was a bust!!!!! :x

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
You could also work on earning all of your badges, if you haven't done so already. Here is a list of badges and requirements, in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badges

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I have a ton of badges and don't really want to waste time getting something that is pretty much useless.

What I, and alot of max level players, are asking for specially is a CONTENT update tailored towards the level 60 crowd. Something challenging and equally rewarding. I'm not suggesting 8 man raids but the game has gotten pretty boring.

Its a great game but it seems like its one of those games that once you've completed it, there isn't much left to do besides PvP.