Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Way behind in worlds/quests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 15, 2014
I'm a level 52 and never got the level 48 pet quest. Nor do I have marlyebone, mooshu, dragonspyre, or celestia in my world gate. People from those worlds give me tutorial tips for me to come to them but I can't. Why don't I have those worlds or quests?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
maybe you didn't do that one quest that unlocks the next world

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I must say I'm amazed at your level w/o having the Spiral keys to those worlds mentioned. Enquiring minds want to know how you achieved that?

Gabriel
Michael

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
coolguydude102 on Apr 22, 2015 wrote:
I'm a level 52 and never got the level 48 pet quest. Nor do I have marlyebone, mooshu, dragonspyre, or celestia in my world gate. People from those worlds give me tutorial tips for me to come to them but I can't. Why don't I have those worlds or quests?
Did you port to people in dungeons with high XP rewards to level up pre-maturely? It's the only way I can see you getting so highly advanced without ever going to those worlds.

If so, welcome to the pitfalls of doing things out of order.

Access to worlds depends on completing the main storyline quest in order. They don't automatically become available once you reach a certain level.

In the beginning the vast majority of spells used to be handed out based on level alone. But as new worlds were added to the game, access to a number of spells started to become dependent on completing quests, not just level alone. The same can be said of many pet quests.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
High Five Ghost on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
Did you port to people in dungeons with high XP rewards to level up pre-maturely? It's the only way I can see you getting so highly advanced without ever going to those worlds.

If so, welcome to the pitfalls of doing things out of order.

Access to worlds depends on completing the main storyline quest in order. They don't automatically become available once you reach a certain level.

In the beginning the vast majority of spells used to be handed out based on level alone. But as new worlds were added to the game, access to a number of spells started to become dependent on completing quests, not just level alone. The same can be said of many pet quests.
Yes I have! I gained lots of levels from winterbane cuz grizzlehiem quests give you like no XP! But now I grew out of grizzlehiem and someone from grizzlehiem told me to go to a new world. But it's not in my world gate! Thanks alot for your advice but something weird is going on with me in wizard101

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
How are you such a high level!?!? Ok anyway so if say you don't have marleybone and all those worlds, your main quest must be in krokotopia. In your quest log there is really no way to tell if a quest is main or not but to avoid future side quests, only side quests can be declined and not your main quest. Hope you figure this out soon! Oh and um if j were you I would avoid any side quests .. Good luck!

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
pretty sure you're being sent to wintertusk. follow the quest arrow. the entrance in in grizzleheim.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
coolguydude102 on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
Yes I have! I gained lots of levels from winterbane cuz grizzlehiem quests give you like no XP! But now I grew out of grizzlehiem and someone from grizzlehiem told me to go to a new world. But it's not in my world gate! Thanks alot for your advice but something weird is going on with me in wizard101
Wintertusk is where they told you to go, and it's not a new world but a part of Grizzleheim.