Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
I've been doing waterworks a ton of times trying to get the lifeforce blade and life amulet. But so far no I got ice amulet two times, frostbit gear again and again. Is crown gear this hard to get? Is there a certain percent to get them? this is getting depressing......

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hotbloodedwarrior wrote:
I've been doing waterworks a ton of times trying to get the lifeforce blade and life amulet. But so far no I got ice amulet two times, frostbit gear again and again. Is crown gear this hard to get? Is there a certain percent to get them? this is getting depressing......

Yes crowns gear is one, if not the rarest item, to be obtained from drops anywhere in the Spiral.

My personal observations:

Crowns stuff
Pets/Housing items
No Auction gear
Mega-Snacks
Mega-Reagents
Decent stat gear
Snacks
Reagents
Useless gear

I didn't know where to fit in Treasures.

Remember, the more items a boss can drop the harder it is to get the items as you scale up.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
To put amulet rarity into perspective, I have run waterworks with my two wizards at least 40 times each, and only one single wizard got a single amulet. Balance mastery mulet.

And that was just a week ago. (Must have started waterworks 2-3 months ago.)

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I know the feeling, but really I'd say you have actually been lucky. I have done the waterworks over 150 times between my ice and life. I have yet to get a single mastery amulet. My son has done the dungeon with me about 12 times, and he has gotten two mastery amulets! I even did the dungeon solo on my ice, died three times but completed it. Unlucky me collected 2 rank 8 snacks and a few things to sell in the bazaar... What you collect all comes down to luck, and some of us only have bad luck :P