Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

water works

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
i do water works maybe 2 a mouth and so far i have only gotten my cape so when i did it again i got another cape soo i was like well if i lose this one i got a back up then i did it agian and another cape i think im glitching casue i am not getting anything but the cape

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You've just been unlucky, really.

Lots of people have run Waterworks dozen of times without any parts of the gear to show for it. At least you have the option of stitching something else onto a copy of the robe.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
chefman342 wrote:
i do water works maybe 2 a mouth and so far i have only gotten my cape so when i did it again i got another cape soo i was like well if i lose this one i got a back up then i did it agian and another cape i think im glitching casue i am not getting anything but the cape

I have been working on it pretty regular with my Life wizard and so far I have gotten three pairs of boots and three hats, no robe to be had for me. Some work many times and get nothing. I am currently starting to get quite bored with the dungeon and wish it were not such a random drop event, it wasn't so bad I guess when it was the only head banging tower but now that others have been added I don't see the need to make it so hard in the illusive drop rate for level 60's to get this gear in effect forcing them to do Zafari in level 58 gear.