Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warned by Hall Monitor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
I was just curious. I have done nothing wrong other than misspell a few words now and then by accident. Today I was given a warning by a hall monitor. I wanted to know what I did wrong. I have one wizard at level 48 and the one i was on is now a level 13. I was working on the same quest at my husband. Our son was helping us and so was my daughter. We have made it a family game to do at night. This is how we relax at the end of the day. We work on the quests together as a family. None of us has done anything we were not supposed to except misspell a word once in a while. None of us are good at typing.

Administrator
If it was truly a Hall Monitor that warned you, it will be at the top of our support team's queue to investigate.

If the warning was unwarranted, they Hall Monitor will be reprimanded.

If you would like more information on your personal account actions, please reach out to our support team through email to support@wizard101.com or use the Contact Us tab at https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game to request the specifics behind your warning.

community@wizard101.com