Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

w101 theory

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
The malistaire we see is not the original malistaire?

DISCLAIMER:There is no evidence pointing to this conclusion, none of this is canon so just relax.

Firstly the professor says we need to go back in time to fix malistaires timeline. But something messed with me i didn't believe that it was the malistaire we see in golem tower and ds.
Something struck me as odd i think what happened was malistaire was working on a spell but it backfired and brought out hatred and darkness in his soul driving him to madness. He ripped the school out of the earth and in the process his wife died now his anger and hatred is nuclear and he will do anything to get his wife back!

but then again thats just a theory! a w101 theory!

anyway let me know if there are any problems with it (which there probably is) or if i've inspired you to create your own theories.

see ya in the spiral byeeeeeee

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
malvintheworldguy5... on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
The malistaire we see is not the original malistaire?

DISCLAIMER:There is no evidence pointing to this conclusion, none of this is canon so just relax.

Firstly the professor says we need to go back in time to fix malistaires timeline. But something messed with me i didn't believe that it was the malistaire we see in golem tower and ds.
Something struck me as odd i think what happened was malistaire was working on a spell but it backfired and brought out hatred and darkness in his soul driving him to madness. He ripped the school out of the earth and in the process his wife died now his anger and hatred is nuclear and he will do anything to get his wife back!

but then again thats just a theory! a w101 theory!

anyway let me know if there are any problems with it (which there probably is) or if i've inspired you to create your own theories.

see ya in the spiral byeeeeeee
Sylvia Drake died of an illness ( unspecified ), not from ripping the Death School from out of the earth.
The time line we're fixing is that he and Sylvia get married and he becomes the Death Professor and she becomes the Life Professor ( and not the evil general of Dragonspyre's army of destruction. )
She was his one Great Love, of course he would do anything to get her back!