Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 in real-life :)

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Today, I was walking downtown past the local theatre and saw a sign for an upcoming magic show... the headliner's name? Master Hypnotist Cyrus... a few feet away, was a temp. agency called Drake International. What are the odds?

So, have you ever seen anything in your city/town/that place you live in that reminds you of this game? And no, sticks are NOT mist wood. :)

Hoping to hear some good stories!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
transcendent/79, & shameless Drake fan-girl.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
Today, I was walking downtown past the local theatre and saw a sign for an upcoming magic show... the headliner's name? Master Hypnotist Cyrus... a few feet away, was a temp. agency called Drake International. What are the odds?

So, have you ever seen anything in your city/town/that place you live in that reminds you of this game? And no, sticks are NOT mist wood. :)

Hoping to hear some good stories!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
transcendent/79, & shameless Drake fan-girl.

does listening to taylor swift music count cause i see lots of taylor swifts in the spiral
XD

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I saw this stick once it was totally mist wood . Anyways the game is somewhat based on the real world, your probably talking about the little uncommon instants but still, go to Japan your in Mooshu!, go to London your in Marleybone! go to your computer your in Wizard City!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
AstroStorm wrote:
I saw this stick once it was totally mist wood . Anyways the game is somewhat based on the real world, your probably talking about the little uncommon instants but still, go to Japan your in Mooshu!, go to London your in Marleybone! go to your computer your in Wizard City!

While that's all true, I was meaning more random little instances/things that remind you of the game... ironically-named buildings and stuff, like the one above. :)

... and you are correct- that stick in the mall parking-lot? Totally mist wood. ;)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Well, this game has changed my outlook on gardening, furniture, and sidewalks ENTIRELY. Now, if only I could train my dogs to cast Stormblade on me..........

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
LOL, my cat casts death spells on the local birds, lizards, and snakes. Does that count?

I see little reminders of the Spiral all the time :)

For example, within the next two weeks, my family is moving to our "wizard house", which reminds us of the Life tree house. We are having fun imagining how to decorate it. LOL, my hubby said he wishes we could just open the housing menu and click the "pick up all items" button to pack. We're fantasizing about teleporting our belongings instead of carrying them up 3 flights of steps.

I have a lovely hat, a tam, a colleague made for a history festival. It's green with pearls and vines embroidered on it. Every time I look at it, I think of my Theurgist, Iridian.

So yeah, Wizard permeates my existence and anchors in my mind a great deal. I guess it's from the long months, days, hours of gameplay; all that information seeps in and makes itself at home.

Happy Wizarding,

Qbb/Iridian/Moira/Alexandria