Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 & IE9

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
A while back KI announced that IE9 cant work with W101 yet. I followed Jester's instructions over in central about how to make W101 compatable with IE9. Well its been over a month now and i was woundering if KI ever made this change yet?

Please respond.

Administrator
Yes we addressed the issue the same week our players encountered it. If you're not sure how to change the changes you made, feel free to contact our customer support team at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Hello proffesor, i have a little bit of a problem with the updates you did with the ie9 problem. for starters, has the game actually been updated so that it works with ie9, and if it has, i have a problem with them. i got on wizard 101 the same day my dad installed the ie9 software and when i got in i noticed that my character seemed to be sort of mooving in a jumpy kind of way as in it would freeze up and a second later my character would have moved more than a foot in the direction he was walking, i would like to know how to adress this problem soon so that i can continue to play. this is my favorite online game, please respond quickly. :-)