Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Videos For Mac

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Hello, i was just wondering when us mac users are going to start getting crown videos i ben waiting a while for this, watching videos is an excellent way to earn crowns and for kingisle to earn money through advertisement deals,
since there are about 20 million wizard101 players, i'm guessing at AT LEAST one thousand mac users. maybe there is more. but does anyone know when we are going to get videos for mac?

Explorer
May 19, 2014
GiraffeHD on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
Hello, i was just wondering when us mac users are going to start getting crown videos i ben waiting a while for this, watching videos is an excellent way to earn crowns and for kingisle to earn money through advertisement deals,
since there are about 20 million wizard101 players, i'm guessing at AT LEAST one thousand mac users. maybe there is more. but does anyone know when we are going to get videos for mac?
Um...Earn Crowns doesn't even work properly on windows >.< so my prediction is A LONG TIME FROM NOW.