Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veteran's Day Thank You

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Just a thanks for the 'nod' you rendered to our vets (and yeah, a personal thank you) I have two daughters (veterans) and two son-in-laws still serving!

There was a time when 'thank you' to a vet was a dirty word. I remember it painfully well.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
HarleyGoat wrote:
Just a thanks for the 'nod' you rendered to our vets (and yeah, a personal thank you) I have two daughters (veterans) and two son-in-laws still serving!

There was a time when 'thank you' to a vet was a dirty word. I remember it painfully well.

yes remeber too

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I would also like to say "Thank You" as well for remembering our vets as I have a son in the army also. I think it is important to show our youth the importance of acknowledging our vets for all they have done past and present.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I also say thank you to those who put their lives in danger and for serving our country so thank you :)

Survivor
May 18, 2010
I logged on on Nov. 14 at 6:46 pm CST and could not find the gift icon to claim veterans day gift....did the promotion end early?