Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Upgrade bundle gear

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I was wondering, is there a way to upgrade gear that was received from a bundle? By upgrade I mean when I redeemed the gear, max level was 60 and I'd like to know if there is a way to get it to 100 without having to purchase the bundle again.

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry, but there is not a way to upgrade the items you've already redeemed from a bundle.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry, but there is not a way to upgrade the items you've already redeemed from a bundle.
Now this may lead to another question. Will there ever be in some form that we may upgrade gear to the next tier at the cost of crowns?

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Thanks for the response. I'd love to see an option like the one PvP King mentioned.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I got a better question. Will we ever be allowed to put gems on our Hates, Robes and Boots? I so want this!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Pyle1197 on Sep 3, 2015 wrote:
I got a better question. Will we ever be allowed to put gems on our Hates, Robes and Boots? I so want this!
Considering the fact that jewels are only for Athames, Amulets, Rings, & Decks I think it's pretty clear that's a no. Adding them to all gear would be severely overpowered.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
seethe42 on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
Considering the fact that jewels are only for Athames, Amulets, Rings, & Decks I think it's pretty clear that's a no. Adding them to all gear would be severely overpowered.
Maybe not overpowered if it's for tear sockets, but rather extremely time consuming as well.