Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unknown mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
I was just playing wizard101, doing some quests, and I see this other wizard with a really cool looking mount. The mount was called Shark Skirunner. It looks like a mechanical hammerhead shark, and gives +50% movement speed. I wasn't able to get a picture of the actual mount, but I did manage to take a picture of the stats. I can't find any more information on this mount, so if someone would like to give me more information I would appreciate it. Here is the image of the stats:

(EDIT: Sorry, outside picture links are not allowed per the rules. ~Dworgyn)

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
FalseHawk on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
I was just playing wizard101, doing some quests, and I see this other wizard with a really cool looking mount. The mount was called Shark Skirunner. It looks like a mechanical hammerhead shark, and gives +50% movement speed. I wasn't able to get a picture of the actual mount, but I did manage to take a picture of the stats. I can't find any more information on this mount, so if someone would like to give me more information I would appreciate it. Here is the image of the stats:

(EDIT: Sorry, outside picture links are not allowed per the rules. ~Dworgyn)
The Fantastic Voyage Gauntlet was recently discovered at Walmarts around the USA. It will be officially released by KI soon.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
As Brahmshadow mentioned, the mount you have seen is from the newest bundle: the Fantastic Voyage Guantlet. A dataminer on youtube has discovered this bundle and for more information you can search it up on there. I won't link as it would be taken off by Dworgyn regardless.

(P.S. The wand is honestly the coolest thing)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The "porpoise pet" looks cool. I wish the porpoise were the mount, though.

The mount looks cool, it is a robot, sort of steampunk looking, it trails bubbles and water behind it so it will be a nice underwater ride. It is a hammerhead and the eyes are glowing red like lasers.

There is a gauntlet.

I didn't get a good look at the gear or wand.

Thank you to those who make vids but please, stand still, and just let us get a good closeup look at each item. Pleez?