Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Umbra Blade

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I know that there have been posts about the Umbra Blade, but I wanted to check up on something.
I have been searching on how to get the Umbra Blade, and everybody tells me to check on Wizard101 Central, because they usually do contests for it. I've checked, and their last contest for it was last September. I've also checked on some other people and they said some KI games give you a code for it, I played games allot and got no code for it. (Yes I redeemed all of them) So to get straight to my question, is there any other way to get the Umbra Blade? (Besides buying a magazine and looking for the code there...)

Rylee SpiritBlood Level 90
Catherine Level 28 Commander

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am afraid you just have to wait for the contests. I want the umbra blade too, but it is too tough to get. Its okay if you don't have one, just buy a really cool wand that you think is even better than the umbra blade

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I have a wand picked out so I can stitch it afterwards. I guess the saying is up to the test then, "All good things come to those who wait."

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Time Warped on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
I have a wand picked out so I can stitch it afterwards. I guess the saying is up to the test then, "All good things come to those who wait."
stop waiting and start playing dueling diego on http://www.freekigames.com/ that is the best way to get an umbra blade (well if your good at dueling diego)

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
critical blizzard on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
stop waiting and start playing dueling diego on http://www.freekigames.com/ that is the best way to get an umbra blade (well if your good at dueling diego)
Did you get an Umbra Blade from this mini-game?

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
critical blizzard on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
The game won't load for me, it's stuck on 'Loading Graphics 94%'. Guess I do have to wait a lot longer than I suspected.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Time Warped on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
The game won't load for me, it's stuck on 'Loading Graphics 94%'. Guess I do have to wait a lot longer than I suspected.
Scratch that....

I've started using my moms laptop and its working perfectly. Though the closes thing I've gotten to the Umbra Blade so far is a bone... I didn't expect to get it in one day though.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Umbra Blades are won through minigames on the KI Free Games website or contests on Wizard101 central or on official blog.

The minigames are not guaranteed to have it--it's better to wait for contests, or find a time where they are in the loot pool.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
From using the combined information from this and this (scroll down to Malicious's post), I can conclude that it takes over 40,000 points to get the Umbra Sword. If you not very good at Dueling Diego, like me, then I'd recommend redeeming the codes for Pirate101, since it seems that you get better prizes for lower scores.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

P.S. Central isn't always 100% accurate, but its usually pretty good.