Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TY KI

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Many thanks KI for the additional birthday gifts. WOW. KI is # 1. You rock!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
Many thanks KI for the additional birthday gifts. WOW. KI is # 1. You rock!
Yes, Thank You so much, KingsIsle

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It would have been cheaper for them to credit our memberships with the missing days, which I will still be petitioning for through customer support.

This was a very lopsided gift as even ftp players benefited, which of course is nice for them, but does not bring back the 5 days I lost!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
For the faculty, staff and administration at Ravenwood Academy (ie KI) THANK YOU for the wonderful extension of the birthday party, the GENEROUS gift to compensate all of your students (players) who suffered through cowardly DDoS attacks.

Knowing that you did not have to do anything as it was a arduous, time-consuming, and revenue draining (as opposed to really generating any revenue) to try to fix the problems, it is even more appreciated.

It saddens me to see both on the boards and in other social media venues, players complaining about "lost time" or "not enough compensation" for the disruption of THEIR game due to the DDoS attack. We as players were inconvenienced for maybe a few hours out of the day that we set aside to play Wizards. But the DDoS attacks on W101 didn't affect the remainder of my day.

You, the wonderful creative team at KI have spent you entire ( and I'm sure beyond) workdays attempting to fix and or stop the DDoS attacks.

Again thank you for the kind and generous gift that have bestowed on each and every one of us. And Thank You for your continued efforts to keep this quality game and daily diversion relevant and strong as heads into the end of it's first decade.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
They were not really birthday gifts! i have contacted customer support several times and the gifts were supposed to somehow make up for the 5 days of paid membership I lost even though all the FTP players got the same "birthday gift" I got!!!