Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Wizards with the same name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I have a wizard she's a level 48 ice named Christina IceBreath. When I was leveling up my pet I ran out of pet energy and out of crowns. I put my pet in my shared bank and went back to the choose a wizard area. I made a new wizard and named it Christina IceBreath. If I delete my new Christina IceBreath will it delete my level 48???

Character names are not unique, as I'm sure you've seen far too many Luke Skywalker's around the Commons.

When you go to delete a character, make sure the one you want to delete is the one standing (not sitting) in the character selection screen. When you delete that character you will be prompted to enter a word to confirm that is what you are sure you want to do.

Your level 48 character of the same name will NOT be deleted unless you have that character selected when you press the Delete option.

Just take your time, be SURE you have the correct character selected before you proceed.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.