Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Power pip wands??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
I've heard of wands that give two power pips. I guess they were in the test realm when Celestia was coming about. Some say they aren't in the live realm due to PVP. Is This true? I've fought bosses who've had four power pips and whooped my butt. If there are bosses with that many power pips to start, I think we should have something that gives us at least two power pips to start with. I agree with some of the other wizards. Bring back the two power pip wands. Either make them available to craft or be dropped by bosses.

As far as PVP, some wizards are just awesome and don't need to use 2 power pip wands, but if they decided to use them...it would just make their victory even quicker. People who complain about cheating in PVP just need to realize that it isn't cheating. It's all in what cards you have in your deck, how many, and how quickly the right cards come available.

So in conclusion, A two power pip would be really cool!!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
The Double Power Pip wands, and the trained sun spells Simplify and Elucidate were removed due to issues they caused in PVP.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Johnist wrote:
The Double Power Pip wands, and the trained sun spells Simplify and Elucidate were removed due to issues they caused in PVP.

But if the PvP gear is for PvP only and the elixirs don't work in PvP, how hard would have been to make them non PvP?