Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Handed Wands?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Does anyone know how you can tell the difference between a single handed wand and a two handed wand? I can never tell, and I end up buying something I don't want. Of course I pay attention to the wand stats and all that, but I hate carrying around a huge sword because it looks extremely bulky on me. I was also wondering, if there isn't a way to tell them apart, is the Galvanic Blade a two handed sword? And anyone know about the Steelweilder's Mineblade? I know that's a lot of questions but thanks!
Sydney Mistcatcher
Level 52 Fire

Defender
May 15, 2010
bcu50 wrote:
Does anyone know how you can tell the difference between a single handed wand and a two handed wand? I can never tell, and I end up buying something I don't want. Of course I pay attention to the wand stats and all that, but I hate carrying around a huge sword because it looks extremely bulky on me. I was also wondering, if there isn't a way to tell them apart, is the Galvanic Blade a two handed sword? And anyone know about the Steelweilder's Mineblade? I know that's a lot of questions but thanks!
Sydney Mistcatcher
Level 52 Fire
I can tell a difference. You hold the single handed ones with one hand. The double handed ones with two hands. Galvanic blade an steelweilder's mineblade are single handed.

Survivor
May 20, 2012
Ok i have a problem. If a double handed wand is a blade... The sword of kings is lvl 76+ only. But dragon's hoard has a blade. But i am getting cowns and nothing. I dont like it. but it is a awesome thing!!!!!!!

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
If you don't like the awkwardness of a two-handed wand, I suggest going to Eloise and stitching the stats to a single-handed wand.